Friday, May 4, 2012

ATI Radeon HD3000 integrated video card?

I'm going to buy a motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M LE, a pretty nice one, the only thing that I don't understand is that the motherboard have a integrated video card, ATI Radeon HD3000 , and doesn't say too much about this video card. Can anyone tell me more information about this integrated video card?

Thanks all|||The 3000 series is an ok card for basic tasks and HD video. You can play some games with it but it's not made to be a gaming series its more for regular normal use. If you plan on doing some gaming get a card for $75 and be done with it.



I have a 3200 series for my HTPC and it works great for blu-ray and mild gaming.|||there is not a good integrated video card, ever. ANYwhere, no time.|||http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/g…

No comments:

Post a Comment