Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is there a way to make my integrated video card perform better on my laptop?

Im not sure exactly what video card i have, my laptop is an Inspiron 1525 if that helps, if you need the video card information I can post it later if I can find it.|||generally with a laptop, ur stuck with whatever u get. They are a bit harder to upgrade, most particularly the video card.. A good way to find out what kind u have is to goto



Start

Run

type "dxdiag" without quotes

press display tab



That will give u the info your looking for as to what kind of video card u have, how much video memory u have with it. and what date the driver was made (might help to try and update the drivers)|||You can try adding ram which could help. Integrated video cards are not good for playing higher graphic games.

No comments:

Post a Comment