Sunday, May 6, 2012

Integrated Video Card?

I was reading up about video cards lately, and realized that my Dell Inspiron 1501 has an integrated video card. I was very disappointed, because I wanted to upgrade the video card more than anything, but learned that it was impossible!



I was wondering if this particular PC has any slots that I can install a dedicated video card in, or how I can check. Sorry if this question seems a little noobish, but I'm trying to learn as much about computers as possible! Thank you to anyone who answers!|||What you want is SO EASY even to DIY in a desktop PC. Laptops have no expansion slots for graphics. The best you could do is maximize the RAM you could share as videoram. To improve gaming speed, just lower display resolution and game quality settings.|||sorry man you cant thats a laptop the only laptops i know you can change the video cards is the dell xps series and the alienware which you dont have so you cant dude

No comments:

Post a Comment