Monday, May 7, 2012

What good games work on an integrated video card?

I have an integrated video card and i want to know what games would work on it. I have Spore. And do you think they would make a Spiderman Web of Shadows patch to work with integrated video card (graphics card)

I already have Spore|||Ok, you need to right click on the desktop, click properties, then the tab that says settings, then the button that says advanced. Then click on the tab that says adapter, then copy and paste what it says in the text box to here so we can see it. I agree, most integrated cards wont play much, but they have made improvements on newer computers so you really can't conclude that without knowing exactly what it is.|||Sorry man but you won't be able to play anything really. All you can really play is icy tower (lol), halo 1 and spore. Web of shadows wouldn't play. You should seriously consider getting one. Everyone thinks its such a big deal and expensive. Click on my icon and I'll email you a link where you can get a good graphics card for only 60 bucks AND without upgrading power supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment