Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can I put "nvidia video card" on my laptop (dell inspiron 1420) which is now have only integrated video card?

I'm just thinking if i buy a video card (maybe nvidia) for my laptop (dell inspiron 1420) because the integrated video card of my laptop is very low. So i can't play some games that require high video card,

If you guys know about this on how can i put a video card on my laptop and maybe how much do i need to spend for buying a nvidia video card that suitable for gaming.



Thanks guys! ^_^|||Once again folk jumping out with bad info.



As to your laptop, there are NO options for video card. It is integrated and the only way to improve it is to replace the laptop. NOTHING under $1K USD has interchangable video. Most do not even have interchangable modem and ethernet/WiFi.



Now as to laptops with interchangable video cards. Yes they do exist. They are not exclusive to Alienware. In fact the MX11 is integrated. When you get to professional machines or high end gaming machines you will encounter a selection of video cards. These are daughter cards mounted on the motherboard and often over the top of an integrated video chip with dedicated memory. Case in point is the Dell Precision M6500. I have personally replaced video cards in Dell Inspiron and Dell Latitude machines. I've also done it in HP machines, but that is with replacement of the entire motherboard.|||If your gpu is integrated into your mobo you cant upgrade it.|||Laptops never have upgradable graphics. You outta luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment