Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do I need to reconfigure my settings before I switch from my dedicated video card to my integrated one?

If I do, how? The integrated video card came with my computer, of course, and I want to remove the dedicated graphics card (GT 220) from my computer and put it in another computer.

Currents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate

Video Card driver manufacturer: Qleadtek.|||download ccleaner the other driver cleaner is not free, go to add and remove click nvida driver click remove do not save any settings , once done click ccleaner click the registry option this will cleanup any nvidia registry files , shutdown take out your nvidia card restart go to the bios to enable the onboard video card or through the device manager you still have a generic vga driver install by windows if you need to enable through the device manager

No comments:

Post a Comment