Friday, April 27, 2012

Will I be able to upgrade the video card of my laptop?

I have a T61 Lenovo laptop and unfortunately I have a integrated video card. It works alright, but some of the newer games out there it doesn't support. Will i be able to upgrade the card..or perhaps by a new one?



I also have a PC Card & Express Card Slots if that makes any difference|||Hello --



If you have the express slot and the PCI slots then you can put in a new video card. I am not sure if you can get a video card that will support all the games though.



Before you do that you should try to update the driver on the card you have ... might help without all the expense.



Hope that helps,



Bill|||No. On laptops there is no upgrade option.|||Nope! Only on desktops!|||I just came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm ordering mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment