Friday, April 27, 2012

How do you adjust Shared Video Card Memory?

I have an ATi Radeon Xpress 200 Integrated video card. It uses 128 mb of my shared memory.



I was wondering if there is a way to adjust how much memory it uses. I would like to bring it up to at least 512 mb.



I also looked in the Bios; I didn't find anything there.



Thank you|||Yeah, thanks for telling us the brand of mainboard, and the make of BIOS it is... Phoenix, AMI, etc...



Facts are, the video RAM shared BIOS list is 16, 32, 64 and 128Mb.



that is the limit. You want more, you buy an add-on video card.



Besides, ATI has a reputation. You know you want a real 3D card.|||Some BIOS does not allow change of video memory size, so if you dont see it in BIOS, then chances are no, its fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment