Friday, April 27, 2012

Is it possible to remove integrated video card from laptop?

i have crap video card on my laptop can it be removed and replace by better one????|||well... I'd have to say No, that *YOU* can't do it.



Have other people taken apart their laptops, de-soldered the proper chips, and replaced them with better ones in the same family? Yes. However, those people are not the people who would ask how to do it on Yahoo Answers. Those people are the kinds of people that others go to to ask THEM how to do these things.



So, could *I* remove the components involved and replace them in the right system? Sure, but that's because I've been repairing laptops for 5 years solid, and I know my way around a soldering iron. And, even if I did, it would not be all that much of an improvement, since I wouldn't be swapping out an Intel GMA for an NVidia or an ATI.



end of line|||Doubt it can be removed if integrated without replacing the motherboard, possibly able to disable it though. via device manager and then fit a video card? if there is space and power req are covered.|||Remove ,No.It is inbuilt you could disable it.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment