Thursday, April 26, 2012

Integrated Video Card [built-in vcard] help???

Can I upgrade my built-in video card?I don't know what its MB

I open DXDIAG > DISPLAY , and it sez



Name : NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405

Manufacturer : NVIDIA

Chip Type : GeForce 6100 nForce 405

DAC Type : Integrated RAMDAC (<<what's this?)

Approx. Total Memory: 256.0 MB ( << Is this the memory of my VidCard?)



I have 958 MB RAM < Am I supposed to have 1024 MB or what?

AMD 64X2 DuaL Core Processor

------------------------------enaf info------------------------------------…



How can I increase my Vcard Memory?because when I play games it's so laggy..I surpass the requirements but still...



Some say it has to configure teh amount of shared memory in the BIOS settings but I dont know how to config that. I open the bios settings last time but i can't find the increase-vcard-memory thing.

I don't want to buy dedicated vcard because i dont have enough money T______T..........please somebody help me how to increase that.



|||Go buy a different memory card, your RAM is fine, and 256 mb of graphics card on board memory isn't much. I would suggest buying this.



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



A inexpensive good 8800 GT memory card. =D



Good Luck.



-I don't believe you can change it's memory, that's not really changeable, your computer cant conjure more memory on your Graphics Card from thin air, start saving your pennies

No comments:

Post a Comment