Friday, April 27, 2012

Is it possible to re-enable my integrated vid card?

I want to re-enable my integrated video card to add a second monitor to my computer.

I have an ATI RADEON 9500 PRO/9700 and idk what the integrated one is|||The Radeon 9500 and 9700 both support dual monitors. There is absolutely no need to re-enable the integrated to run two monitors on your setup.|||The DVI port on your Radeon is a DVI-I port-- It can send out a VGA signal too. You just need a DVI-I-to-VGA adapter.



Those things cost like $10 at places like Newegg.

Report Abuse


|||well, i did not know it could send VGA, thats helpful...

Report Abuse


|||check your Device Manager and see if the card is disabled there. If it isn't listed there, you'll have to go into your Bios..|||Also, some integrated cards must be enabled on the motherboard, even though this is normally

performed on older computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment